The unfinished exhibition presented in the spanish pavilion at the biennale seeks to direct attention to processes more than results in an attempt to discover design strategies generated by an optimistic view of the constructed environment. At the 2016 venice architecture biennale the golden lion for best national participant was awarded to spain for an exhibition titled unfinished. After unfinished folded up in the venice architecture biennale two years ago the exhibit went on tour with stops across europe and latin america the manila stop succeeds sydney beijing and tokyo. Venice architecture biennale 2016 this years golden lion winning spanish pavilion focuses on unfinished structures unfinished presents a selection of projects developed in the iberian peninsula over the last ten years that epitomize a new type of architectural intervention
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.