Course objective this course is an extension of generation of electric power course it deals with basic theory of transmission lines modeling and their performance analysis. Summary power system generation transmission and distribution is the most common subject and heart core subject to electrical engineers an electric power system is a network of electrical components used to supply transmit and use electric power. Electric power transmission the process by which large amounts of electricity produced are transported over long distances for eventual use by consumers. Proximity effect performance of transmission lines analysis of short medium and long lines equivalentcircuit representation of the lines and calculation of transmission parameters power flow through transmission line power circle diagram series and shunt compensation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.