Synonyms throw cast hurl fling pitch 2 toss these verbs mean to propel something through the air with a motion of the hand or arm throw is the least specific throwing a ball threw the life preserver to the struggling swimmercast usually refers to throwing something light often in discarding it she cast the unpleasant pricking garments from her kate chopin. to spend large sums of money on or for especially recklessly or ineffectively trying to solve problems by throwing money at them. The ultimate throwing knives selection budkcom has you covered when it comes to throwing knives throwing stars throwing spikes and other throwing weapons
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.