Thinking strategically was required as a supplementary text in a game theory course i took as an undergrad while i enjoyed the notation heavy textbook osbornes an introduction to game theory dixit and nalebuff are beyond comparison in their ability to distill complicated problems into simple intuitive solutions. Thinking strategically is an excellent book for those interested in game theory or gaining a better understanding of how to effectively react to the oppositions move in various situations within business sports and personal life. First of all what exactly is strategic thinking to think strategically requires founders and key team members to continually assess your business and your industry and to apply new
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.