Hanukkah sometimes transliterated chanukah is a jewish holiday celebrated for eight days and nights it starts on the 25th of the jewish month of kislev which coincides with late november late december on the secular calendar. The famous story of hannah and her seven children happened at that time this really helped my hebrew class to learn the story of hanukkah reply anonymous december 11 2015 can you name two greek generals who fought against the macabbees reply eliezer zalmanov for chabadorg december 10 2015. History the hanukkah story print although according to jewish custom hanukkah is considered a minor jewish festival today it ranks along with passover and purim as one of the most beloved jewish holidays full of light and joy and family celebration
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.