The science of sport swimming by by alexander marinof and dr john coumbe lilley the crowood press 2017 this book puts the emphasis on getting your mind and body in peak shape for swimming theres less about physics fluid dynamics and those sorts of topics. The science of sport swimming is a complete guide for swimming training through the application of physiological biomechanical psychological strength and conditioning nutritional and injury management methods that can be used to optimize performance practical examples are included on the components of swimming conditioning technical and mental training and how they relate to the . World sport examines the science behind the sport of swimming with the help of tom bates dr neal smith dr scott weiss prof louise burke 200m freestyle swimming technique with james guy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.