Hellenistic age hellenistic age in the eastern mediterranean and middle east the period between the death of alexander the great in 323 bce and the conquest of egypt by rome in 30 bce for some purposes the period is extended for a further three and a half centuries to the move by constantine the great of his. The hellenistic period is a part of the ancient period for the european and near asian space the use of this period is justified by the extent of the hellenic culture in most of these areas due to the greek political presence especially in asia after alexanders conquests but also to a new wave
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.