Robots are already changing jobs as an endless array of robots enter our everyday lives from trucking to service work to high end jobs like doctors and lawyers this documentary explores how . Robots artificial intelligence and driverless cars are no longer things of the distant future they are with us today and will become increasingly common in coming years along with virtual . The future of work robots ai and automation darrell m west brookings institution press washington dc. Darrell m west is author of the brookings book the future of work robots ai and automation in edward bellamys classic looking backward the protagonist julian west wakes up from a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.