Stray definition is a domestic animal that is wandering at large or is lost how to use stray in a sentence. Stray definition to deviate from the direct course leave the proper place or go beyond the proper limits especially without a fixed course or purpose ramble to stray from the main road see more. Stray str intrv strayed straying strays 1 a to move away from a group deviate from a course or escape from established limits strayed away from the tour group to look at some sculptures b to move without a destination or purpose wander cows that strayed across the road toward the river see synonyms at wander 2 to be directed
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.