Exhibition springlines by clare best and mary anne aytoun ellis a collaborative exhibition of poetry and paintings exploring hidden and mysterious bodies of water across southern england from dewponds ancient wells and clay pits to furnace ponds and chalk springs. The idea for springlines came from a walk on the south downs in the drought of spring 2012 the poet clare best and the artist mary anne aytoun ellis went in search of pools of water that are concealed overlooked or hidden. Selected group exhibitions 2017 capture the castle british artists and the castle from turner to le brun southampton city art gallery with accompanying publication. Springlines by clare best and mary anne aytoun ellis i caught the number 6 bus from outside waitrose to take me to brighton station where i bought a return ticket to lewes where i had arranged to meet clare best at 4pm at the depot
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.