Mold making for glass art by dan jenkins 5 the sealing of plaster is done with a preparation known as mold soapit is pretty well what it sounds like it is a kind of soap. Glass casting is a process where you place glass in a mold to create a specific glass sculpture or design the mold must be placed in a kiln to fuse the glass together and form your desired item. Mould making for glass glass handbooksthis a great book i have studied glass all over the world and none of the classes i took went into so much detail about what the different ingredients in a mould do. Nearly all glass makers unless they are blowing glass need molds which can go in the kiln as part of the process of creating their work this course aims to introduce all the mold making techniques for casting glass with detailed information on materials recipes for mould mixes methods and applications
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.