In his day the hungarian martin munkacsi 1896 1963 was one of the most famous photographers in the world his dynamic photographs of sports entertainers politics and street life in germany and hungary from the late 1920s and 1930s were taken in a new freewheeling style that captured the . Martin munkacsi photographing for harpers bazaar in long island taking an angle shot of a diver 1935 beduin egypt 1929 boys running into the surf at lake tanganyika ca 1930. Martin munkacsi 1896 1963 began his photography career in 1921 while covering sports for the hungarian newspaper az est largely self trained he served in the austro hungarian army during world war i and worked as a writer and reporter before becoming a full time professional photographer
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.