To trace or form characters letters words etc on the surface of some material as with a pen pencil or other instrument or means inscribe write your name on the board. We have some incredibly exciting news the i wrote this for you books are now being published by andrews mcmeel the same publisher as rupi kaur lang leav amanda lovelace and many many more incredible poets. Test your knowledge and learn some interesting things along the way take the quiz. Wrote rt v past tense of write wrote rt vb the past tense of write write rat v wrote writoten writoing vt 1 to trace or form characters letters words etc esp on paper with a pen pencil or other instrument or means write your name on each page 2 to express or communicate in writing he wrote that he would be . A to produce or compose text in a recorded form that can be read write a poem write a letter
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.