How green was my valley is a 1941 drama film directed by john ford the film based on the 1939 novel of the same name by richard llewellyn was produced by darryl f zanuck and scripted by philip dunne. How green was my valley is a 1939 novel by richard llewellyn narrated by huw morgan the main character about his welsh family and the mining community in which they live. At the turn of the century in a welsh mining village the morgans he stern she gentle raise coal mining sons and hope their youngest will find a better life. How green was my valley 1941 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more. Starring walter pidgeon maureen ohara roddy mcdowall director john ford seen through the eyes of a boy roddy mcdowall how green was my valley is the inspired yet heartbreaking story of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.