Re changing color on a pattern or hatch i think you have to drag the swatch you want to change out of the palette onto the artboard make the changes then drag it back giving it a new name david sansomadobeforumscom guest. In this tutorial we will consider couple of ways of creating some hatching in illustrator which include hatch cutting along the given path then we will apply this knowledge to create embossed pattern which consists only of paths. When you work with patterns in illustrator you will find that you are constantly having to tweak them in one way or another this is because sometimes color schemes or elements in the pattern change for one reason or another. How to video showing how you can change the color of an illustrator pattern the patterns showcased can be found here https creativemarketcom irenedemetri
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.