Grassmannian geometry of scattering amplitudes jacob bourjaily niels bohr institute university of copenhagen the past several years have been witness to an ongoing revolution in our understanding of perturbative quantum field theory. Grassmannian geometry of scattering amplitudes outlining a revolutionary reformulation of the foundations of perturbative quantum field theory this book is a self contained and authoritative analysis of the application of this new formulation to the case of planar maximally supersymmetric yang mills theory the book begins by deriving . Qspace summer school benasque september 2018 grassmannian geometry of scattering amplitudes lecture 3 jaroslav trnka center for quantum mathematics and physics qmap
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.