Guest blog by benjamin woo assistant professor school of journalism and communication carleton university when someone asks you where the idea for a research project came from theres a right and a wrong answer. About the book getting a life the social worlds of geek culture considers the real people who have invested time and resources to make geek culture what it is. Geek culture author benjamin woo discusses his new book getting a life at this informal community event hosted by carletons faculty of public affairs. Can someone geek out over geekery itself benjamin woo an assistant professor of communication and media studies at carleton university provides a strong case for it in getting a life the social worlds of geek culture. Restrict search to only titles where full marc is available year of publication year
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.