Mexican artist frida kahlo is remembered for her self portraits pain and passion and bold vibrant colors she is celebrated in mexico for her attention to mexican and indigenous culture and by feminists for her depiction of the female experience and form. Painter frida kahlo was the mexican self portrait artist and feminist icon who was married to diego rivera learn more at biographycom. The frida kahlo museum and posthumous reputation after kahlos death rivera had la casa azul redesigned as a museum dedicated to her life the frida kahlo museum opened to the public in 1958 a year after riveras death
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.