Differential geometry a first course in curves and surfaces preliminary version summer 2016 theodore shifrin university of georgia dedicated to the memory of shiing shen chern. In mathematics the differential geometry of surfaces deals with the differential geometry of smooth surfaces with various additional structures most often a riemannian metric. One of the most widely used texts in its field this volume introduces the differential geometry of curves and surfaces in both local and global aspects. This book is about differential geometry of space curves and surfaces the formulation and presentation are largely based on a tensor calculus approach
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.