The goal of computer vision cv research is to provide computers with human like perception capabilities so that they can sense the environment understand the sensed data take appropriate actions and learn from this experience in order to enhance future performance the field has evolved from. Buy computational learning for adaptive computer vision 1st ed 2018 by subhodev das from whsmith today free delivery to store or free uk delivery on. Vision based data can be attributed to the following reasons viz differences in image quality resolution brightness occlusion and color changes in camera perspective dissimilar backgrounds and an inherent diversity of the samples themselves machine learning techniques like transfer learning are employed to adapt computational models
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.