I just recently found a baby bird hatchling in my front yard it seems to be very young no feathers and its eyes are closed shut and im not quite sure how to take care of it i tried to find its mother but there seems to be no nest nearby does anyone know the best way to take care of it thanks in advance. Nutritional requirements depend on what species the bird is for example some species of baby birds eat worms and bugs but if the baby bird in your care is a seed eater worms can be toxic thats why i warn against feeding a bird youve rescued before you contact a licensed professional to determine next steps
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.