Artemis was the ancient greek goddess of hunting the wilderness and wild animals she was also a goddess of childbirth and the protectress of the girl child she was usually depicted as a girl dressed in a knee length dress with a hunting bow and a quiver of arrows her roman name was diana. Not only was artemis the goddess of the hunt she was also known as the goddess of wild animals wilderness childbirth and virginity also she was protector of young children and was know to bring and relieve disease in women. Artemis artemis in greek religion the goddess of wild animals the hunt and vegetation and of chastity and childbirth she was identified by the romans with diana she was the daughter of zeus and leto and the twin sister of apollo among the rural populace artemis was the favorite goddess
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.