First of all what exactly is strategic thinking to think strategically requires founders and key team members to continually assess your business and your industry and to apply new . Thinking strategically is a book that talks about the different decision requiring situations that involve multiple parties within a variety of settings politics corporate etc and the underlying game theory fundamentals namely some situations are where the parties involved act simultaneously and ones where they move in a sequential manner. The hbr guide to thinking strategically provides practical tips and advice to help you see the big picture so you can take that perspective into account in every aspect of your daily work from
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.