In agatha christies classic murder mystery sad cypress a woman damned by overwhelming evidence stands accused of murdering her romantic rival and only hercule poirot stands between her and the gallows. Sad cypress is a novel by agatha christie published in 1939 or 1940 depending on where you look it was written while the author was using the name agatha christie mallowan something i know from looking at the inside of the front cover. Elinor carlisle seems to be the obvious murderer of her ailing aunt and the beautiful romantic rival who broke up her engagement but poirot uncovers darker motives. Sad cypress is a work of detective fiction by agatha christie and first published in the uk by the collins crime club in march 1940 and in the us by dodd mead and company later in the same year the uk edition retailed at eight shillings and threepence 8 3
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.