Recent examples on the web noun while the kids can enjoy the carnival the park and the petting zoo adults can seek refuge in the beer tent annie alleman chicagotribunecom plainfield fest returns with expanded lineup 12 july 2018 investors have also sought refuge in the dollar amid an intensifying trade conflict between the us and china. Noun shelter or protection from danger trouble etc to take refuge from a storm a place of shelter protection or safety anything to which one has recourse for aid relief or escape. Refuge rfyooj n 1 protection or shelter as from danger or hardship sought refuge from the storm in a cabin 2 a a place providing protection or shelter a colony that was a refuge for religious nonconformists b an undeveloped area for the preservation of animals and plants 3 a source of help relief or comfort in times of trouble
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.