One favourite subject that people raise is the old line about scientists having proved that the bumble bee cannot fly its a much loved piece of urban folklore. The bumblebee doesnt look like much of a flyer but a closer inspection of its flight mechanism reveals interesting physics. The basic principles of bumblebee flight and insect flight generally have been pretty well understood for many years somehow though the idea that bees violate aerodynamic theory got embedded in folklore. Compared to a honey bee the bumble bee has a thicker and heavier body but the curious question of flight still applied to honey bees with a purely scientific and mathematical perspective on the flight of bees we focus on factors such as weight surface area of the wing speed of the flapping wings and so on
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.