The goal of metabolic conditioning is to train your body to work at a higher intensity and increase the efficiency of storage and delivery of energy the prevailing wisdom many years ago was that long endurance training sessions were necessary to improve your cardiovascular system. Metabolic conditioning is any form of exercise that increases the efficiency of any energy system the phosphagen system is fast acting and responsible for supplying the body with atp for quick high intensity exercises such as sprints and olympic lifts . Metcons may help you add a little bit of strength and muscle especially if youre newer to resistance training but if serious strength and muscle gains are your goal youll need to incorporate traditional strength training days into your weekly routine donavanik says
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.